Expedition Reef for Educators | California Academy of Sciences
Embark on a journey into the hidden world of coral reefs in this HD film exploring some of our planet’s most biodiverse—and critically threatened—ecosystems.
Find more free educational resources at https://www.calacademy.org/educators/expedition-reef-for-educators
- - -
The California Academy of Sciences is a renowned scientific and educational institution dedicated to exploring, explaining, and sustaining life on Earth. Based in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park, it's the only place in the world to house an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum—plus cutting-edge research programs—all under one living roof.
Connect with us:
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/calacademy
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/calacademy
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/calacademy
• Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/heycalacademy
• Tumblr: https://heycalacademy.tumblr.com